This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


Same-day Saturday GP Access?

If you wake up with a chest infection, tonsillitis or thinking you need to see a GP that day,

Portsmouth Primary Care Alliance are running a same-day access GP service on Saturdays.

Simply call 111 from any phone.  One of our doctors will call you back and if you need to be seen, they'll book you an appointment.


Do we hold the correct contact details for you? mobile

It is import that you let us know when you change your address and telephone number.

Mobile Phone Numbers

Let us have your mobile phone number, we can send you reminders for your appointments and let you know any result which are normal.



For information on Kirklands Patient Reference Group/Patient Survey Group look under the section Patient Reference Group or ask the receptionist on your next visit to the surgery.

All the minutes and action plans can be found under the Patient Group section on the right hand side of the screen.


Kirklands latest PPG Newsletter


see our Kirklands Medical Services Information Leaflet look under Minor illness and show my Health Information to help you decide.

URGENT CARE GUIDE `What to know, when to go' See our guide on the right hand side of this page under further information.



This surgery wil lbe closed on the following afternoons to allow our doctors, nurses and staff to attend educational events.   

22nd July 2020

30th Spetember 2020

28th October 2020

25th November 2020

27th January 2021

24th February 2021

31st March 2021

In case of an emergency please ring your surgery for contact details or contact out of hours on 111




“PositiveMinds” – supporting people through distress


 If you are feeling overwhelmed by the problems you face in life, there is a new service in Portsmouth designed to help.

 “PositiveMinds” offers hope and support if you are struggling to cope with difficulties and distress.

 If you are in despair about anything – such as housing, money, relationships, work, bereavement – or suffering low mood, anxiety, or a feeling of hopelessness, then this service is there to help.

 Positive Minds is delivered by Solent Mind, Solent NHS Trust and Portsmouth City Council.

 No appointment is necessary - you can just drop in to talk to trained Wellbeing Advisors. These are people who have lived through difficulties themselves, and can relate to how you are feeling.

 Where: PO5 4BG. On Melbourne Place just off Middle Street, about 50 yards to the south of Winston Churchill Avenue in Southsea.

 Contact: (023) 9282 4795.

 Opening hours: Reduced hours over Christmas and New Year, mainly during traditional office hours. From 2 January, 2020 normal hours will be Monday to Friday 12.30pm – 7.30pm, and Saturday 10.30am – 1.30pm.


More: Visit

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website